Hair removal and shaving your body is a personal choice and it should be done for hygienic reasons, smoother skin, and not just for a delicate appearance. Our mothers always warn us about the disadvantages of shaving the face or simply shaving in general. Both women and men have facial hair too, for some it is almost invisible and for some it is darker and thicker, but by shaving your face you can achieve clear and smooth skin in an instant. .
Benefits of shaving the face
– It eliminates dead skin cells.
– It opens the clogged pores.
– It allows moisture to penetrate the skin.
– It keeps your face clean and soft.
– It will also help reduce acne and peachy skin.
– It is cost effective and relatively painless.
– It exfoliates your skin and the foundation is applied gently afterwards.
– It makes the skin more plump and plump.
– It also brightens dark areas.
Disadvantages of shaving the face
– Shave every other day because the growth will be faster.
– If unshaven, it can lead to dry skin.
– Sensitive and acne-prone skin can cause rashes.
– Follow-up is necessary every day.
Follow these simple steps to gently shave your face
Step 1: Before starting to shave, it is always important to prepare your skin. Use a moisturizing cleanser and massage your face for 5 minutes, then wipe it off with a damp washcloth.
Step 2: Take a few drops of your facial tonic lotion and apply it all over your face using a cotton ball to remove any sweat, dirt, oil, or excess makeup from your face .
Step 3: (optional) Use a facial spray to hydrate your skin, open pores, and soften facial hair before you shave.
Step 4: Massage a few drops of your favorite oil which is suitable for your skin but it should be non-comedogenic so as not to clog your pores, it is only applied as a razor aid. You can use an essential oil like tea tree oil or a recovery oil or even a bio-oil.
Step 5: Now for the part we’ve all been waiting for, take a long blade razor, use your opposite hand to lift your face, hold the razor at a 45 degree angle, and then gently slide the razor down. Be gentle and thorough.
Step 6: After shaving your entire face, use a cotton ball to wipe your face on the residual hair and apply cold aloe vera gel or spray rose water all over your face and neck to nourish and hydrate your skin. skin.