The Glass House will reopen as an outdoor experience only in a limited capacity on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. starting Friday, April 16, 2021.
Tickets are available now for ground passes in April, May and June. Tickets for the remainder of the season will be released at a later date.
Please click here to purchase your passes ($ 20 per person).
The well-being of our visitors and staff is our top priority and we have adjusted our visitor experience to include additional safety measures during the Covid-19 health crisis.
We are fortunate to be able to offer access to the land of the 49-acre property to our visitors in the hopes of finding a place of beauty and respite. We look forward to seeing you!
Please note the following guidelines
– Admission is $ 20 per person. Passes are currently available for April, May and June. Tickets for the remainder of the season will be released at a later date.
– All passes must be reserved in advance. Walk-ins will not be allowed in order to control our capacity. Discounts for NTHP members are not available at this time.
– Buildings will remain locked for the time being in accordance with TC’s gradual reopening guidelines.
– Please plan to visit with no more than 5 members of your family or household group.
– Arrival times are staggered to allow groups to arrive and disperse on site in limited numbers to allow adequate social distancing.
– Parking will be available directly on the site. The shuttle will not be used at this time. Visitors will receive parking instructions when purchasing their ticket.
– Please bring and wear a mask or face covering when visiting the site.
– Please stay six feet away from different family or household groups
– Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking and standing outside for the duration of your visit. Seating and use of the golf cart will not be available.
– Please bring your own bottle of water. Picnic, food, blankets, etc. will not be allowed.
– Educators and staff will be present to help but will not offer tours at this time.
– Photography for personal use is encouraged. Please note that tripods and professional photoshoots are not allowed.
– Children of all ages are welcome. Admission is free for children under the age of seven.
– Please note that children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
– Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, kites, toys, etc. will not be allowed.
– Pets, other than service animals, will not be allowed.
– Please monitor the weather forecast before your arrival. In case of rain, please bring umbrellas.
– Lockers and storage for bags or luggage will not be available.
– The Visitor Center + Design Store located at 199 Elm Street will be open for shopping.
– Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors at both locations.
– An increased cleaning schedule has been put in place at both sites.
– We encourage visitors and employees to stay home if they are sick. If you have purchased tickets in advance but become ill, we will honor your tickets when you are well.